18 July through 2 August 2020Revised June 3, 2020
100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 5000m, 10000m / 10k, Sprint Hurdles (80,100,110), Long Hurdles (200, 300, 400), Steeplechase and Half Marathon
High Jump, Pole Vault, Long Jump and Triple Jump
Shot Put, Discus, Hammer Throw, Javelin Throw, Weight Throw, Super Weight Throw and Throws Pentathlon
Decathlon, Heptathlon and Throws Pentathlon
5000m, 10k and 20k
Five year age groups for Men and Women starting at 35 years of age. Athletes ages are as of July 18, 2020.
- Follow WMA rules of competition where appropriate.
- Competitions must be done safely following all applicable World Health Organization (WHO) and government guidelines.
- Competition is open to everyone who can compete in a safe area regardless of whether WMA rules can be followed. Competition results will be grouped in three categories (see Results section below). Read Frequently Asked Questions for examples.
- Participants compete between July 18 and August 2, 2020. Participants can perform an event once in the date period!
- RESULTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON OR BEFORE MIDNIGHT US PACIFIC TIME ON AUGUST 4, 2020. RESULTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER THAT TIME AND DATE.
Results will be categorized when submitted:
- Category A – Pre-organized competitions run by organizations at an athletics facility like a track, designated jumping / throwing field or arena or gym.
- Category B – Officiated competitions at an athletics facility. As described above, officials can be friends or fellow competitors timing, marking, measuring and calling fouls.
- Category C – Road, parking lot, field or wherever else the athlete can compete safely
Results will be posted on this site after the event has concluded. They will be by age group and searchable by affiliation, region, athlete and competition category.
Safety and Health Statement: Safety of athletes and all involved is paramount. Everyone involved must adhere to all applicable safety practices. Furthermore, it will be the responsibility of participating athletes to act within World Health Organization (WHO) and government guidelines for health and safety when participating in this event.
2 Euros / $2.35US per event.
Click Here to Register (registration closes on 15 July)
Awards are still being planned. There is so much to do in a short time which is why awards are not finalized yet. Special certificates will be available for all participants. Additionally, special awards are being provided by some organizations. Axel Hermanns, www.lampis.net, is providing special cups for the best male and female athlete in the Throws Pentathlon. MastersRankings.com will be providing special awards which will be announced shortly. We welcome anyone who wants to provide other special awards.
Read Frequently Asked Questions, email email@example.com or share your thoughts, suggestions and requests with the organizers and others in the comment section below.